We are looking for *QA Selenium Automation With Very Strong C#* In *TX*, if
you’re interested please respond to this email with your word updated
resume and expected pay rate.

*Please send me the resumes who are really strong at Selenium with C#, Sure
Shot Placement.*

*Role                 : QA Selenium Automation With Very Strong C#*

*Location          : Dallas, TX    *

*Duration         : 6 + Months*

*Consultant should have Very Very Very strong C# Programming *

*In-Person Interview After Telephonic*

*Sure Shot Position(Interview tomorrow)*

*Job Description:      *

6+ years’ experience as a Selenium Automation Engineer.

Expert level experience in C# Programming experience.

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896) |* *Direct: 571-328-5511*

*Fax: 732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*