St. Louis, MO
*OPT EAD/EAD GC/GC/USC*
*Need Informatica IDQ and some Salesforce data analysis experience.*
Global Customer Enablement Data Analyst
· Working across regional and functional teams to develop "right
fit,” standardized solutions, and promote innovative IT solutions to meet
changing business needs.
· Develop estimates / technical data requirements for project teams.
· Successfully data model ideas and deliver cutting edge
· Identify information realms with regional similarities and propose
· Balance governance and ongoing center of excellence activities
· Maintain self motivation and align direction with high level
· Maintain or contribute to documentation/mappings of data flows
both during new implementation and based on opportunities for continuous
· Adhere to data architecture standards and strategies for designing
· Communicate data requirements to the development team and other
· Assist in developing data migration strategies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or other related areas.
· 4+ years of IT experience.
· 3+ years of relevant IT experience working with data.
*· 2+ years of Salesforce.com*<http://Salesforce.com
· Strong proficiency mining and manipulating data sets.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, rapid change, and multiple
· Hands-on role requiring rigorous attention to detail and thorough
application of standards.
· Self starter, capable of driving towards goals independently.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies
· Demonstrated interaction skills across a wide spectrum of
technical contacts and teams.
*Tel Direct :* 919-342-5865 *Fax *347-296-3797
ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing
*as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com <as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> / *
*Gtalk : ashu4umba*
*Yahoo : srisailamashok*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.