Hope you all are doing great.
Reply me at rajkuma...@itscient.com*,abhijeetp.itsci...@gmail.com
I have a requirement for Hadoop Engineer.
Please reply me asap.
I will appriciate your reply.
*Position: Hadoop Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA *
*Need local for In-Person for ( F2F Interview).*
- 4+ years’ experience operating Hadoop services, preferably in a
large-scale production environment
- Knowledge of capacity planning, management, cluster operations
- Experience monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning services and
- Familiarity with use of standard Hadoop ecosystem features and
applications such as MapReduce, HBase, and Hive.
- Experience running and troubleshooting Java applications. Java
programming background is required.
- Familiarity to Linux administration and troubleshooting skills is a
- Own and manage several Hadoop clusters and other services
of Hadoop Ecosystem in development and production environments
- Work closely with engineering teams and participate in the
infrastructure development and framework development
- as required
- Automate deployment and management of Hadoop services including
- Contribute to the evolving architecture of our services to meet
changing requirements for scaling, reliability, performance, manageability,
- Capacity planning of Hadoop clusters based on application requirement
- Hadoop Engineer in fortune 100 org.
*Abhijeet kumar pandey ** |**Technical Recruiter*
*IT-SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *[image: image001][image: image001]
*[image: image001] **(** 510- 972- 8629**)**Fax: **877.701.4872*
*|**Web: **www.itscient.com* <http://www.itscient.com/>
*!! Please **Before you print this e-mail, please think of our
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.