Please go through the job description and revert me back with the details
of available consultant ASAP .
Role: Data Architect
Location : Northbrook, IL
Duration : 3 - 6 months
*ETL Skills : Informatica*
Expericend : 7+ years of experience in Data Architect and Informatica skills
- Ability to develop and model dimension models / data warehouse and
data mart models from scratch. Minimum 2 projects where candidate has such
- Should be able to work across all phases of data modeling from
conceptualization to implementation. Good to have exposure to modeling
tools (E-R Studio, Embarcadero etc.)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of data modeling best practices and map
systems and interfaces to manage data. Should be able to set standards for
data mapping and loads.
- Excellent experience in developing Informatica Mappings and Workflows.
- Able to implement performance tuning and mapping optimization for
handling large data loads. Should be able to implement Informatica
development best practices.
- Should be able to deploy Informatica objects across environments.
- Should be able to independently create and review SDLC documents for
i. Requirement Specifications
ii. Design Documents
iii. Test Scripts / Test Case Development
- Work with offshore team and ensure quality delivery within required
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510-972-5243 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.