Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Cognos Developer *for one of our clients *Boston,
MA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Cognos Developer

*Location: *Boston, MA

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b & Driving License copy of the consultant.*

*Req Details:*

·         8+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence development, using
Cognos BI tools, with at least 3 years in Cognos 10 or higher required.

·         7+ years’ experience in Data Warehousing, with in-depth knowledge
of dimensional modeling required.

·         4+ years’ experience in Cognos administration & Installation

·         Experience with Cognos 10.x BI Studio, Cognos 10.x Framework
Manager preferred

·         3+ years’ experience in Oracle database development, using SQL
and PL/SQL, with in-depth knowledge of analytical functions required

·         2+ years’ experience developing report extensions using Cognos SDK

·         Excellent documentation and communication skills

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or a related field

·         Experience prior working with Financial  & Banking Industry would
 be plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*