*SF, CA – only locals*
*EAD GC/ GC and USC Only*
Our client is seeking an ETL Developer.
· Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology,
tools and existing designs.
· Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes
technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms
· Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops
highly complex original code.
· Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
· Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
· Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms
and applications to production.
· Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and
· Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the
work of less experienced staff.
· Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for
supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the
business continuation plan.
· *Primary - Teradata experience mostly with SQL and BTEQ scripts,
Ab Initio experience*
· Secondary – banking, marketing support
*Tel Direct :* 919-342-5865 *Fax *347-296-3797
ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing
*as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>* / *
*Gtalk : ashu4umba*
*Yahoo : srisailamashok*
Clear Thought Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and
does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital
status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the
basis of national origin and citizenship status (
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.