Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Automation Test Engineer Architect*
*Location: Richardson, TX**, **Naperville, IL** or Chicago, IL – must be
local to one of these locations!!!!*
*Duration: ongoing long term contract*
*Don’t Submit if he is not architect level*
No skype, no web ex, no exceptions.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with 3 years testing and/or
programming experience OR 6 years of testing and/or programming experience.
· Expert level experience developing test automation via QTP
· Experience with two or more of the following *Automated Test* or
Test Methodology Tools: Mercury WinRunner; *Mercury QTP*; Mercury Quality
Center; Rational ClearQuest; Rational ReqPro.
· Knowledge of database testing *MS Windows and UNIX.*
· *Architecting data driven testing* is good to have, someone who
has set up (reusable) frameworks.
· Knowledge in database testing, especially Microsoft SQL Server
· Interact with TM and key stake holders to prepare Automation Test
· Understand the application and its environment to develop
automation approach Administrate, extend, or tailor the existing Enterprise
Testing & Business Services automation framework to build automation
solutions for projects
· Plan, create, maintain and review test scripts. Identify
re-usable components and update the script libraries to continually expand
the reusable assets
· Maintain the automation test bed and ensure re-use Build or
review user documents and script maintenance instructions
· Provide technical support to help resolve customers' test
automation problems/issues Serve as a technical expert resolving critical
and complex test automation issues.
· Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity,
Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental
· Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
· Help set-up the automation test environment and facilitate
development and execution of scripts Analyze results of automated test
execution and review defects
· Report automation test results along with relevant metrics to the
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Phone:*309-740-1565* Fax: *866-291-2541*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.