Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: EDI GXS Senior Test Engineer*
*Location: Dublin, OH, USA*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
Mandatory Technical Skills
8+ years of in Software Engineering Development, Test Management & Quality
• Proven experience with EDI Enrollment and Claims transactions and EDI
• Must have created 834 files either manually or using a tool
• Must know EDI file loop and segment details and various possible scenarios
• Be able to process an EDI file through the enrollment system independently
• Be able to validate the data processing in downstream legacy systems like
• Knowledgeable of EDI 834 compliance validation levels
• Develop specs, work with EDI services provider for development, test and
implement EDI documents using knowledge of standards and business systems
• Process failed documents and troubleshoot problems including
communication, mapping, failures and issues on GXS network
• Work with Global trading partners to resolve EDI issues, and provide
support for customers and internal users
• Manage Global supplier and customer EDI relationships and integrations
• Work with external consultants or business partner representatives to
complete EDI projects
Experience with testing management tools such as HP ALM Quality Center used
to manage testing and defect tracking activities is a plus.
Interact and collaborate with the client in delivering validation
documentation products within specified timelines.
Be an active participant / presenter in meetings demonstrating an
understanding of client needs, while representing validation interests and
Desirable Technical Skills
• ASC X12 and EDIFACT
• Knowledge of various connectivity solutions (VAN,AS2,SFTP)
• Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Usage of the GXS VAN network desirable
• Expertise with the GXS Suite is desirable
• A proven team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability and desire to work with technical and non-technical internal
teams and clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer focus
• Experience with PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting is a plus
Mandatory Functional Skills
• Experience with EDI communications standards and protocols: AS2, standard
VAN-based EDI, FTP etc..
• Relevant experience with ANSI X.12 and EDIFACT standards, including Order
and Financial series documents such as 850, 855, 856, 810, ORDERS, ORDRSP,
DESADV, INVOIC and others.
• Strong understanding of electronic commerce standards as well as industry
trends and protocols.
• Experience working with an outsourced EDI Provider preferred, but not
• Desired experience or working knowledge of Oracle EBS and Oracle Gateway
• Desired experience working with Europe Retailers & suppliers
Desirable Functional Skills
• Develops, establishes and applies quality assurance testing standards and
measures within the organization.
• Gathers and analyzes data including the review of systems requirements to
write test plans and scripts, track and facilitate defect resolution, and
apply analytical problem-solving skills by collaborating with business and
technical staff throughout the testing process.
• Be detail oriented, have excellent writing & verbal communication skills
and possess client facing skills, have vast knowledge of testing techniques
to cover all possible corner cases for testing, verification and validation
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive and
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong
• Good presentations skills.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*LinkedIn ID: *
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.