Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle eProcurement Functional Lead
Consultant *for one of our clients *Boston, MA*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle eProcurement Functional Lead Consultant

*Location: *Boston, MA

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

Resource should have proven experience in deploying Oracle R12 Federal
Financial modules, which includes but not limited to GL, AP, AR Purchasing.

The successful candidate must demonstrate a proven track record as an
Oracle Functional Lead.

9+ Years’ Experience implementing Oracle Financials (GL, AP, AR, Purchasing)

4+ years of Experience in eProcument.
4 Years’ Experience as a Functional Lead
Experience in full lifecycle Oracle Financials deployment, as well as BPR,
Quality Assurance,    Data Conversion, Training, Testing, and O&M
Management experience must be in programs with particular relevance to
Oracle Financials

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a
related field

Experience prior working with Financial  & Banking Industry would  be plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *