Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Senior Specialist Business Analytics*
*Location: Roseland, NJ*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
System design, development and analysis skills with the ability to work
· Experience with engineering and operational support of Call
Recording, Quality Monitoring, Speech Analytics and Desktop Process
Analytics applications preferred.
· Verint Systems experience preferred.
· Avaya PBX, Application Enablement Services and ACD experience.
· SQL Database experience and data network knowledge preferred.
· Operating Systems and Servers (e.g. Windows 2008 Server, Linux
RHEL) management experience.
· Project Management experience with large enterprise engagements.
· Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and Project.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including
experience expressing business, technical, and information security
· The ability to multi-task, define, track and resolve issues and
escalate issues appropriately.
· Strong organizational and problem solving techniques, with a
strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work across organizations to integrate requirements and
deliver work as per a defined schedule.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Responsibilities include implementation and on-going support of speech
analytics, desktop process analytics and workforce management platforms at
Prudential. In addition to core engineering and application development
functions, this individual would be responsible for the following:
· Acts as a technical resource to our business partners in all
phases of the development and implementation process. May also assist with
incident and problem resolution.
· Participates in systems design sessions to assist in defining
application functionality based on the analysis of the business
· Manages system enhancement and upgrades.
· Conducts integration testing and maintains lab systems.
· Works closely with development and QA partners.
· Assures adherence to change management processes and security
· Engages in vendor relationship management.
· Maintains system technical and application support and standards
· Engages in physical infrastructure maintenance (coordinates work
activities with server and network operations team).
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Should be able to schedule and drive meetings with Business for
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.