*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title* : Business System Analyst ( Banking Domain) *Only Locals *
*Location *: Wilmington ,DE
*Duration *: 6+ Months
DESCRIPTION: The overarching goal for the Business System Analyst to
effectively bridge the gap between business requirement, design/user
interface, and technical resources from the start to the finish of
projects, across a variety of mobile technology platforms. Role requires
engagement in software development on customer-facing mobile applications
for both Chase and J.P.Morgan brands on various platforms. BSA must
translate policy into a formal specification acceptable to developers, and
must validate the formal specification with policy managers who may not
understand the language of the specification.
• Establishes strong working relationships with team members.
• Technology; and across the business as appropriate
• Identifies, assesses, and records near-term business needs, recommending
business priorities, and advising businesses on options, risks, and costs
• Communicates business priorities to the technology organization
accordingly, in order to drive effective business solutions
• Researches to determine if solutions to business needs currently exist
within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are
• Documents business requirements, and communicates these requirements to
the development team for the design and implementation of business solutions
• Provides input, on occasion, to the development of formal business cases
when enterprise-wide business solutions are proposed
• Contributes a business or process perspective during design reviews
• Works with the Quality Management team to ensure that requirements
documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and that testing
plans have been complete
• Contributes to continuous improvement
• Proactively supports knowledge sharing within the team and across Digital
• Manages day to day individual workload, monitoring milestones and
critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule and identify /
• Promotes teamwork in problem resolution
• May coach junior team members
• 2+ years of Business Analyst or similar work experience.
• Experience with varied business requirements gathering and software
development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
• Technical knowledge includes service/client interaction using xml/JSON
• Knowledge of system development lifecycle processes.
• General knowledge of banking concepts and products.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to manage internal and external
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to
interact with various audiences at different levels.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Visio, as well as
agile software development tools.
• Mobile technology experience preferred.
• Basic programming language knowledge is preferred.
• 4 Year degree preferred in Computer Science or related field.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.