*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : TIBCO & .Net Technologies, SQL Server 2008 ( Banking Domain)

*Location *: Manhattan, NYC

*Experience in Years : 10 to 12 years *

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

Experience in driving & delivery Architecture roadmap for a reputed product
in the payments industry;  Expert in .NET Architecture solutions;
Experience in TIBCO Rules Engine & troubleshooting on TIBCO platform; Good
background in technologies  like - SQL Server 2008, Windows 2012,
Webservices, API, Meta Data Services

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *