Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*USC or GC only*
*6+ Months *
Role Description: Informatica Admin/Dev Consultant
Start Date: April 04, 2016
End Date: October 04, 2016
Role Location: Boston, MA
The senior Data Integration Developer will assist the existing development
team develop new and provide support to existing Business Intelligence data
integration applications. They trouble shoot issues, test and support the
administration and new set up of solutions.
Will be required to author technical design of functional specifications
and progress the solution from design though the software development
life-cycle to implementation using Informatica 8.x/9.x version
· Minimum 6+ years of administrative/development experience with
Informatica Power Center 8.6 or above experience as an administrator and
developer noted in their job experience.
· At least 5 years of experience with Installation/Upgrades,
maintenance, patching and configuration and 4-6 years of experience on
hands-on Informatica Development.
· Should possess strong Informatica Power Center
· Should have at least 3 + experience in Server space management
and performance tuning.
· Expertise in UNIX shell scripting and understanding on internals
of different UNIX flavors.
· Hands-on experience with good level of administration,
configuration management, monitoring, debugging, benchmarking and
performance tuning of Informatica platforms.
· Should have good experience in environments/OS: Windows, Linux,
· Hands on Experience in Database: Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server.
· Work experience on any of the open source programming languages.
(e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP)
· Has a strong understanding of, and ensures adherence to, the IT
processes and standards required.
Expected to show keen interest in learning new business intelligence
applications and tools
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-5631
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.