*Please submit resumes to u...@r3tek.com <u...@r3tek.com>*
Title: System Admin with Mac and Linux exp.
Duration: 6+ months
No. positions: 2
*Interview: F2F must (Need only locals)*
1975 W El Camino Real, Suite 101 Mountain View, CA 94040
703 Market Street, Suite 2100 San Francisco, CA 94103
*I case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
- SFO office has 15 users and Mt.View office 35 users
- Linux, Mac and Windows Laptops / Desktops
- An Engineer has to visit both the offices
- Base office will be Mt.View
- *Responsibilities includes*
- Laptop / Desktop Management
- Wireless Access Points – installation, administration and
troubleshooting of issues
- Firewall / Router Management, need to co-ordinate with Senior
engineers at ITO, Dallas / India
- Coordinate with ISP for WAN link related issues
- Asset Management
- Software Installation, Outlook issues, Patch Management, & Antivirus
- End users VPN support
- Vendor coordination for resolving IT issues
- Management of Local Area Network.
- Daily Status Report
- Good Communication Skill
- Candidate should 5-6 years of experience in managing similar kind
of environment. Should work Independently.
Thanks and regards,
Uday Narri - Sales Associate,
R3 Technology Inc.,
425 Amwell Road, Suite 204 A
Hillsborough, NJ -08844-1213
Email : u...@r3tek.com
Office : 732-429-1833
Fax : 732-568-4786
Website : www.r3tek.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.