Hope you are doing well!
Am Kumar working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level with
your word format resume to expedite the process.
*Must be local*
*Need very strong candidates for this client*
*EAD- GC, GC and Citizen if H1B (Take copy of visa)*
Title: Senior Software Engineer (.Net or Java) - NYC,NY - 12+ months
Duration: 12+ months
Interview: Phone and face to face
Senior Software Engineer (.Net or Java).
OR Software Architect acceptable
(Contract / Contract to Hire / Perm
April 18 (ideally)
12 months +
Phone/Skype or In-Person 2 – 3 steps max
New SW Engineer position to help develop and enhance WebMD products such as
WebMD Symptom Checker (mobile app), Search, SOLR, & other backend services
This position could also work with the team that developed the Question and
Answer engine used on *answers.webmd.com <http://answers.webmd.com>* using
Apache Solr (an open source enterprise search platform, written in Java).
Can have strength in either *Java or .Net* (both is a major plus). The
person should have strong computer science background in algorithms and
*search*. This is heavy work and requires use of *search engines*, *web
services*, *REST APIs* and *machine learning algorithms *to develop a new
version of our Symptom Checker app. Strong with *RDBMS*.
Lead .Net OR Java Engineer to help develop client products.
- *Developing .Net applications/Java* *applications*, some of which will
run against different web services, CMS (content management systems), REST
APIs, SOLR servers etc.
- Designing, Developing and maintaining Search back end systems
- *Experience in any Search Server platform including tuning of queries
- *Highly Preferable experience on SOLR*
- Communicating with technical management and other departments;
reporting of status and risks; and working effectively with internal and
- *Working under minimal supervision; will be provided with assignments
and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment*
- *7+ years of software development or engineering experience in .Net
- *10+ years overall technology experience*
- *Bachelor’s / Master's degree in computer science or related field*
- *Solid* *object oriented development*, *RDBMS* *concepts*, *data
structures and algorithms*
- *Knowledge of machine Learning algorithms*
- Strong knowledge of software development, debugging and deployment
- *Solid understanding of MS SQL Server or Oracle or a comparable RDBMS*
- *Experience in layered architecture*
- *Strong Knowledge of a Search Server preferably SOLR including tuning
- *Creation of technical models and documentation*
- *Must be a team player (team oriented) and willing to follow
directions, as well as take initiative*
- *Excellent verbal and written communication skills*
- *Experience setting up search platform with one or more Search Engines
– such as Endeca, Solr or Lucene*
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Ability to analyze business requirements, propose technical solutions
- Ability to work with multiple technologies and ability to quickly
learn and use new technologies
- Experience with high-availability systems
- *Ability to work with both .Net and Java a plus*
Level of Experience
Senior to Lead OR Architect
Specific Technology Skills
- Advanced Java OR .Net engineering / development
· Advanced use of search platform techs, search server techs -
preferably Solr + tuning (Endeca or Lucene, etc.)
· Advanced web services
· Advanced Rest APIs
- Solid object oriented development, RDBMS concepts, data structures and
- Expert MS SQL Server or Oracle (comparable RDBMS acceptable)
- Experience in layered architecture
- Expertise knowledge of machine Learning algorithms
*HIGHLY PREFERRED *
· Apache’s Solr search platform expertise or similar Open Source
· .Net and Java expertise (aka Software Architect)
Things to focus on in the vetting process
Personality. Presentation. Communication (good)
Background Check Requirements
Drug, criminal, FACIS, SSN verification, employ verification
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.