Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at puj...@itscient.com <puj...@itscient.com> or
*Position: Build and Release EngineerLocation: Weehawken NJDuration: 6+
*Job Description: *
- The expectation from CI SME’s is to be knowledgeable on the tools
across entire CI pipeline (Jira, Nexus, Github, TeamCity, HPQC, Jenkins,
Confluence, Sonar, Blueoptima, Fortify, Gerrit).
- The resource should have Admin knowledge (Unix or Linux background,
setup JIRA on server, change configuration files etc).
- The candidate should have knowledge on tools migration, document
migration processes and tool specific nuances.
- Having knowledge with the Design, Installation, Configurations,
Migrations of the tools across the pipeline.
- Knowledge with migrations, especially from SVN to Github, Jenkins to
TeamCity and Artifactory to NexusPro, etc, is an advantage.
- The resource should be able to perform basic JIRA Admin Role (with
Unix or Linux background, setup JIRA on server, change configuration files
- Installation and upgrade of JIRA/Teamcity and integration plugins
- Modifications and Migrations of Project schemes and workflows
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-5270ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.