Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our client*.*
Please let me know if you have any consultants on any of the below
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position* Senior Salesforce Developer
*Duration*: Long term
*Location* McLean VA
· 5+ years of HANDS-ON salesforce design, development experience.
We are not looking for a pure architect, but a person who is still hands-on.
· A lot of experience with integrating salesforce platform with
external system using rest and SOAP apis.
· Strong understanding of database/ data migration design concepts
and sales force data loader.
· Salesforce advanced certifications (admin and developer)
· Experience/ exposure to Salesforce1 and Lighting components
· Previous java/j2ee development experience.
· Responsible for the definition, design, construction,
integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software
solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis,
creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of
application programs and data interfaces.Requires a previous domain of
experience in applications development.
· Responsible for overall application design, including interfaces
with other applications and systems.
· Assures that application designs are consistent with industry
best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability,
maintainability, and flexibility).
· Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to
relate to and build upon existing client environments
· Collaborates with technical resources to design technical
solutions as well as to support the technical resources in the development
· Develops or contributes to data migration and/or systems
integrations strategy and develops data mappings
· Architects creative solutions that solve business problems
· Leads and facilitates project discovery to define business,
functional, and technical requirements
· Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices
· Provides guidance and expertise on SFDC and cloud technologies
· Builds and deploys Salesforce solutions
· Manages and mentors junior team members
· 9+ years of experience delivering consulting services, in
client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems
implementation, including 5+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce
· Proven track record of success of working with business
development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial
scoping through final delivery and signoff* Deep understanding of SFDC
coding concepts and practices and ability to identify the need and
recommend the use of Apex and Visual Force to meet business requirements
· Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration
and data integration
· Experience with Data Loader tools is must
· Strong technical writing skills and the ability to take the lead
role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents,
process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans,
and training documentation
· Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business
processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce "Story-lines" as
well as make business process modification suggestions to align with
Salesforce best practices
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive
level presence and experience facilitating meetings
· Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to
non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales,
support and marketing
· Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certification required;
Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Certification will be required but are not a
pre-requisite for the role (*DEV 401 SalesForce certification required; DEV
501 SalesForce certification preferred)
· Experience with agile
· B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or
equivalent work experience
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.