Hope you are all doing good.
Please go through the requirement and let me know your Interest.
Reply me at rajkuma...@itscient.com*,abhijeetp.itsci...@gmail.com
*Position: Data Center Administrator*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Data Center JD include: Data Center experience or Splunk/Nagios tools with
- Provides hands-on installation of hardware, network, operating system
and application issues and escalates to internal support resources when
- Takes leadership role with data center infrastructure maintenance
tasks including racking of network, storage and server equipment, cable
management, installation of power distribution devices, temperature and
security monitoring • Monitors production & development systems and
application infrastructure consisting of Physical and Virtual servers,
Storage systems, network equipment, Windows, Linux based operating systems.
- Installs and maintains system and application monitoring tools to
quantify the performance of the applications, systems and Data Center
Infrastructure • Performs level-1 and 2 troubleshooting to isolate and
diagnose technical issues. Resolves issues/problems, provides project
coordination/management to ensure issue is resolved.
- Independently coordinates moderately complex system and software
deployments, including installation and configuration of hardware, cabling,
loading operating systems and/or patches, completing UAT and Smoke testing
processes to ensure successful implementation. Prepares documentation to
record the deployment process steps and outcome.
- Design the environment, hardware specifications, and software layers
to provide for a reliable, scalable, secure and highly available Linux
- Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade efforts of
varying size and complexity.
- Manage backup and recovery efforts. Perform system failure analysis,
ensuring the consistency and integrity of file systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the design,
installation, administration, and maintenance of Linux systems.
- Support and maintain virtualization infrastructure, including
configuration, performance, capacity, monitoring, provisioning, life cycle,
*Abhijeet kumar pandey ** |**Technical Recruiter*
*IT-SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *[image: image001][image: image001]
*[image: image001] **(** 510- 972- 8629**)**Fax: **877.701.4872*
*|**Web: **www.itscient.com* <http://www.itscient.com/>
*!! Please **Before you print this e-mail, please think of our
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.