Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position :** SFDC Developer*
*Location : Chicago,IL*
*Duration : 6+months*
*Requisition Details *
- Salesforce.com Developer with UI skills
- At least 3 years of hardcore experience in development of Salesforce
applications and 2 years of experience of development in Java / Angular JS
/ Java Scripts / HTML /CSS
- Experience in configuration
- Customization experience using Force.com and good experience on Apex
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce out of the box functionality.
- Experience on app code deployments and implementation
- Experience in UI development using CSS / HTML 5 and Java Scripts
- Experience in setup of Salesforce environments (Sandboxes).
- Good experience on Visual workflows, Process Builders etc.
- Overall Experience for the Requirement - 5+ Years of experience with
3 years of hardcore Salesforce development and UI skills ( Java / Java
Scripts / Angular JS / HTML 5 / CSS)
- Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
- Working with Client Project Manager to prepare and Report development
status time to time
- Development of Force.com Visual Force pages , Apex coding , Java
Script development and UAT.
- Participate and contribute to Fit Gap Analysis, Functional Assessment
from the setup and configuration point of view
- Fix the issues in the existing customization and setup from time to
- Quick fixes in configuration based on priority as requested from
Business and approved by client PM.
- Maintenance of configuration items like Pick List value additions,
assignment rules, auto-response rules, escalation rules, workflows,
approval processes as per requests from business.
- Configure and maintain Reports and Dashboards
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-8609* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.