Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position : * *:Network Security Analyst*
*Location : **Bakersfield, CA *
*Duration : 6+months *
*Requisition Details *
- Experienced network security professional with multivendor exposure
- Experience in handling large scale network hardware
installation/migration for redundant networks
- Experience implementing and maintaining IPSEC VPNs
- Experience implementing and maintaining network address translations
- Experience using policy based routing with route-maps for route
- Experience with access-list management using groups
- Experience working in virtualized environment
- Demonstrate expertize in understanding data flows of different
services/applications through firewalls
- Experience in performing compliance audits on firewalls to find
deviations from the company standards and recommend/execute remediation
- Experience with DCOM, OPC and other SCADA communication is desired
- Experience working with network monitoring tools like Orion
- Experience with network utility tools like packet sniffers, log
correlators and firewall analyzers
- Experience with incident/change management and project documentation
- Strong understanding of the OSI layer and TCP/IP communications
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-8609* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.