*Please send the resumes to: divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Project Manager *
*Work Location Foster City , CA*
*Duration is 6 months and may be extended*
*Rate is open for both Senior & midlevel PM*
*Scanned copy work authorization & Passport number is must during
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: *
Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering or
a closely related discipline; five (5) years of overall work experience;
and three (3) years specialized experience in project or program management.
Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering
or a closely related discipline; eight (8) years of overall work
experience; and five (5) years specialized experience in project or program
*SPECIAL SKILLS: *
Experience must include the following: project management software tools;
project management technique knowledge; software development lifecycle in
an e-commerce or web environment; scrum or agile experience. Experience
with a scrum tool like Rally or ScrumWorks is a nice to have. This
experience may be gained concurrently. Any suitable combination of
education, training and experience is acceptable.
• Hands-on experience with the day-to-day management of multiple, cross
functional, global software development programs , specifically mission
critical programs .
• Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing
larger-scale project implementations from start to finish across multiple
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and needs to have experience
applying these skills to resolve technical issues
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with other
departments and varying levels of management
• Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations is required
• Proven track record in process definition and improvement initiatives
• Technical background a plus
• Some people management experience a plus
• Ability to independently drive projects and programs through to completion
• Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks effectively
• Keen to learn and adopt new technology and principles
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Hands-on experience with the day-to-day project management of multiple
software development projects and frequent
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.