Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Before sending me a candidate please review entire job description with
your consultant and make sure they are 100 % comfortable with the entire
requirement.* Client is going to want to see specific requirements detailed
on the resume. Candidate must have strong communication and technical
 skills? OR DO NOT SEND!*

*Role: Sr.Net Application*
*Location: Dover, De.*
*Duration: 12 months with renewal* ( Local is preferred by client to
Delaware but not necessary )
*Start: April 18, 2016*

*Required Core Competencies Include:*
• 5-7 years .NET experience including ASP.NET, C#, WCF
• JavaScript, JQuery, XML
• Strong background in Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Oracle PL-SQL (Stored Procedures and Views)
• SQL Server

• Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall SDLC
• Experience with TFS
• Experience supporting production based system
• Experience with Enterprise Content Management

All candidates may be asked to provide periodic off-hours support for the
production system.

*A couple of comments about this position:*
• It is long term
• The position will be 4-5 days a week in Dover, DE (may have to drive one
day in Newark, DE at client sight)
• After 6 months or so, we might be able to move the work to our office in
• Communication skills are key – we’re taking over a broken application
that needs some serious help.  Of course, the technical skills have to be
deep as well

*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail :