Hope you are doing great.
Before sending me a candidate please review entire job description with
your consultant and make sure they are 100 % comfortable with the entire
requirement.* Client is going to want to see specific requirements detailed
on the resume. Candidate must have strong communication and technical
skills? OR DO NOT SEND!*
*Role: Sr.Net Application*
*Location: Dover, De.*
*Duration: 12 months with renewal* ( Local is preferred by client to
Delaware but not necessary )
*Start: April 18, 2016*
*Required Core Competencies Include:*
• 5-7 years .NET experience including ASP.NET, C#, WCF
• Strong background in Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Oracle PL-SQL (Stored Procedures and Views)
• SQL Server
• Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall SDLC
• Experience with TFS
• Experience supporting production based system
• Experience with Enterprise Content Management
All candidates may be asked to provide periodic off-hours support for the
*A couple of comments about this position:*
• It is long term
• The position will be 4-5 days a week in Dover, DE (may have to drive one
day in Newark, DE at client sight)
• After 6 months or so, we might be able to move the work to our office in
• Communication skills are key – we’re taking over a broken application
that needs some serious help. Of course, the technical skills have to be
deep as well
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.