Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com

*Position :- Sr UI Developer with Angular JS Exp*
*Location : Costa Mesa, CA*
*Duration :- 6+ month contracts*

Please send locals with LinkedIn

Job description

Extensive experience in Angular JS 1.0
Exposure to Angular 2.0
4 years of Nodejs experience
4 years of typescript experience and OOPS programming
Extensive experience in portal development.
 Experience with automated unit test frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Karma)

*With Regards………….*

*Vicky Kumar Menon*

*IT–SCIENT LLC  Fremont, CA, USA   Phone: 510-972-5241    Fax: 877.701.4872
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>   Email: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>  *