*Hello All,Hope you are doing fine!! Please find the requirement below ; If
you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with
your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate
if you can give me a call back at my contact 510-972-5241
//vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>Position :- Sr Scrum Master
ExpertiseLocation : El Segundo, CADuration :- 6+ month contractsJob
descriptionExperience Level l 10+ years Job description A few general
activities to be performed by Scrum Master are listed below• Guide the team
on Agile/Scrum practices, be self-organized• Help team to remove
impediments• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict
resolution• Help to achieve Sprint goalsMust Have Skills • Good exposure in
challenging transformation program• Exp working in fast paced evolving
environmentGood to Have Skills • Media entertainment exp*

*With Regards………….*

*Vicky Kumar Menon*

*IT–SCIENT LLC  Fremont, CA, USA   Phone: 510-972-5241    Fax: 877.701.4872
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>   Email: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>  *