Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*(Please send resumes to pintu.itsci...@gmail.com
*Position: Java Backend Development*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Must have Solid experience in Restful
Technical Lead with 9-12 years’ experience in Back-End Java based
- Core Java
- RESTful Services
- Hands on knowledge of Design Patterns and common algorithms
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Amazon Web Services
- Usage of build management tools like Maven
- Any Configuration management toll like SVN, CVS etc
- XML and related technologies
- Experience in SaaS platform development
- Selected candidate would be leading a team of 6-10 engineers
- Ownership of overall delivery from offshore team
- Provide technical and functional help
- Manage team issues, absence etc
- Single point of contact for offshore affairs
- Ensure team delivers all assigned tasks as per schedule
- Proactive communication on impediments to onsite lead
- Daily status updates to onsite lead
- Conduct estimation on sprint stories; coordinate with onsite lead for
- Daily meetings with onsite lead to discuss
- Must be hands-on for resolving technical issues & providing guidance
Must have competency and proven track record of delivering complex
technical projects within a team environment of other engineers, meeting
tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
*Thanks and regards,.....*
*Pintu| Technical Recruiter *
*|| IT–SCIENT | Fremont, CA | *
*Phone: 510-516-7826 ||*
*Email:** pintu.itsci...@gmail.com <http://pintu.itsci...@gmail.com//>** |*
* Web: **www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>** ||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.