Please find the below req and let me know if you have any suitable
*TALEND ETL tool - experience mandatory..*
*Role :* Sr ETL Informatica Developer
*Location :* South San Francisco, CA
*Duration :* 4-6 Months
*Start Date: *Immediate
Need Strong Senior ETL Informatica Developers with Oracle Database and SQL
Good to have experience in *Life Science / Pharma Domain.*
Good Communication and client facing experience
· BE/ME degree in computer science or related experience.
· Strong interest in algorithms
· 8 yrs. Informatica (9.x) ETL Design and Development experience and strong
ability on using the right mix of functionality and promoting re-usability
· 3 or years of experience using Informatica Powercenter tools
· Experience in Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW) or Data Mart DM
· Experience creating and reviewing ETL design and mapping specifications
· Strong SQL/Pl skills
· Experience using Informatica on Big Data and Hadoop technologies
· Good to have experience in Life Science / Healthcare / Pharma Domain.
· Provide scalable solutions for handling large data volumes and complex
· Design and maintain complex ETL mappings, maplets and workflows
· Develop queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, views and
· Tune queries for performance and map/workflows
· Understand Data models and database designs
· Document ETL jobs
· Perform unit testing on mappings created by ETL developers
· Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a
· Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
· Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
· Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
· Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic
environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
· Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all
key stakeholders communication in both verbal and written communication.
· Perseverance: Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well
· Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking
to generate solutions for complex problems.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.