*Title: Network/system Admin*
*Location: Lenexa, KS.*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*EAD GC/ GC and USC Only *
Install, configure and support Axelacare’s local area network(LAN), wide
area network(WAN) and server system or a segment of a network system.
Maintain network/system hardware and software. Monitor network to ensure
network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance
to support network availability. May supervise other network support and
server specialists and plan, coordinate, and implement network security
1. Minimum of 8 years of progressive and proactive IT Support
2. A strong background in Windows Server environments
3. Strong integration experience
4. Possess good organizational and time-management skills.
5. Effective communication and customer service skills.
6. Possess the initiative to plan for and complete daily activities
with minimal directions.
7. Dependable in attendance and job performance.
8. Ability to meet attendance, overtime, on-call, and other
reliability requirements of the job.
· Diagnose Hardware and software problems and replace defective
· Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
· Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing
environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications
software, and all configurations.
· Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware,
peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance
with standards and project/operational requirements
· Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in
order to protect data, software, and hardware.
· Perform network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain
· Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking
software, and operating system software.
· Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations,
and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
· Confer with network users about how to solve existing system
· Monitor network performance in order to determine whether
adjustments need to be made in the future.
· Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information
to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network
· Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine need
for repair, upgrade or replacement.
· Maintain logs related to network/system functions, as well as,
maintenance and repair records.
· Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its
· Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to
*Tel Direct :* 919-342-5865 *Fax *347-296-3797
ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing
*as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>* / *
*Gtalk : ashu4umba*
*Yahoo : srisailamashok*
Clear Thought Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and
does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital
status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the
basis of national origin and citizenship status (
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.