Hello All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com

Position : SAP IDM Consultant
Location :  Perrysburg, OH
Duration : 6+months

*Requisition Details *

4 Years to 6 Years of overall experience in the respective technology
Job required extensive experience in SAP IDM
Should be able to understand client pain points, provide solutions, conduct
client meetings
Should have good consulting ability
Should be able to interact well and create winning impression with client’s
senior management
Excellent communication skill and pleasant personality is must
Agility and flexibility in adopting roles per need in client interactions
Ready to travel at short notice

--
*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*