Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
Position : Integration Architect
Location : Springfield, IL
Duration : 1+Year
· 10+ yrs. expertise in Application Architecture and integration of
Web based/n-tier architecture applications using industry standard
integration tools, preferably *TIBCO suite *(Business Works, EMS, Business
· Expertise in implementing ground up Complex Event Processing (
*CEP)* architecture (preferably using TIBCO Business Event Product), and
provide design solutions using complex patterns of multiple heterogeneous
events, stream processing and correlation.
· In-depth understanding of enterprise integration design patterns,
security best practices, communication protocols/techniques and hand-on
experience implementing in strategic project environments.
· Responsible for the design, development, deployment, and support
of Enterprise Service Bus *(ESB) l*ayer.
· In-depth understanding in integration infrastructure design &
server infrastructure implementation
· Design & Develop integration approaches that align with the
· Ability to decompose a highly customized landscape and align to
meet enterprise standards.
· Ensure project design is aligned with standards and best
· Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate
with and make strategic recommendations to senior level management as well
as all levels of internal/external service partners.
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-8609* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.