*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : .Net Developer ( Banking Domain)

*Location *: Agoura Hills, CA

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

Should have 6+ years of experience developing technical solutions on .Net

Should have experience in developing web services and applications in a MVC

Should have customized and implement a *loan origination system*
platform (*Black
Knight Empower*, *Ellie Mae Encompass, Wipro Gallagher* etc.)

Should have 3+ years of customer facing onsite experience as a senior
developer or technical lead

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *