Please let me know if you have suitable consultant for the below position.
*Position: Workday Integration Consultant*
*Location: Foster City, CA*
· The Integration Consultant works with implementation projects, with a
focus on the most strategic and complex projects.
· The Integration Consultant works closely with the client’s project team
to ensure the customer’s successful deployments of various integration
products, tools, and services.
· The Integration Consultant will help manage the integration deliverables
associated with implementation projects
· This role must have a deep knowledge of service oriented architecture
design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth
knowledge of various integration technologies, Implementation methodology,
and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
· Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for Customers
· Ability to help clients resolve integration issues requiring in depth
expertise in the solution
· Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains,
(Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and/or Financials Management.
· Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure client’s timelines
are met. Provide guidance to clients or service partners on integration
· Contribute to the customers’ experience with integration products, tools,
and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
· Lead project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of
their implementation projects
· Engage where appropriate in the sales cycle to help scope integration
· 5+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software, Peoplesoft
is a must
· Sound understanding of HCM domain
· Experience with HCM Applications like PeopleSoft and Workday
· Experience with migrating data from PeopleSoft to Workday
· Must have worked with reporting & data extraction from PeopleSoft
· Great to have experience with Inbound and Outbound Integrations with
· Experience with atleast one full implementation of Workday HCM
· Good Analytical skills and Database background
· Ability to write and understand SQL Sripts
· Team Player and Self Driven
· Ability to work with Business, IT and Vendor teams
· Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
· EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, Informatica or other
· Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively
collaborate across teams
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
· Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue
improving the way we serve our customers.
· Excellent communication, sales, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated individual who has the ability to work well in a
challenging, dynamic, and collaborative team environment.
· Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
· Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn
· Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
· Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic
environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies
· Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all
key stakeholders communication in both verbal and written communication.
· Perseverance. Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.