Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: **JBoss Fuse Integration Expert*
*Location: **Petaluma, California*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
Jboss Fuse Serviceworks, XML, Apache Camel, MQSeries
- Hands-on IT experience in developing services or components using
Apache Camel and Jboss Fuse Serviceworks (Switchyard),XML technologies
(Xsd, xslt), Java, MSSql Server, Oracle database and Jboss EAP server
- Working knowledge of Maven build system, Junit test framework,
Continuous integration software like Jenkins
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Build the Interface layer between the strategic Front end Policy
underwriting / Claim applications (in PEGA technology) into the strategic
Policy admin application (in RPGLE/AS400, Oracle PLSQL)
- Leverage the existing framework within the customer environment and
further enhance and improve as per architectural team needs
- Work with the various application teams in gathering the interfacing
requirements (based on study on existing legacy applications)
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Very good communication skills
- Able to create functional and technical architecture diagrams and
present to the project stakeholders
- Work in Onshore/Offshore model to assign the work required to be done
by the offshore team
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in the field of Engineering
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.