*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : SSIS/SSRS/SQL Developer  ( Banking Domain)

*Location *: Wilmington, DE

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

7+ Years of IT experience
Experience in SQL Server Reporting services
ETL development using SQL server integration services
SSAS SQL Server Analysis Services
Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, views, using SQL server
(Transact SQL)
C# script or VB script
.Net web UI development

*Thanks & Regards*