Send your resumes at

*Informatica Data Integration Architect ​*

*Los Angeles CA*

*6-12 months,*

*GC or Citizens only-*

They also get all expenses reimbursed directly to them if they are NOT

>From our PM:

Looking for someone who is not going to come in and repeat tasks over and
over again (like a Developer).  We need someone who will work outside the
box, independent thinker.  May or may not have the architect title.  This
is higher level than a developer!!  If the person is a Developer or Senior
Developer, that is too low here.  We need designer who has done the below..

Your recruiters need to qualify each person on the following:

Must have Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 Advanced Edition

Use Informatica Analyzer for profiling, prototyping, and mapping design

Knowledge of Data Vault design is a plus

Source Data Analysis - Profiling

Quality and Transformation Rules definition

Review and input on final physical data model

Source to Target Mapping Design

Workflow Design (knowledge of executing from Linux scripting and command
line, and integration with Tidal a plus)

Integration Testing design

Review of Mappings and Workflows and unit test results

Review of integration testing

Document implementation plan

Support implementation

Thanks &Regards

*Aditya *

*Unicom Technologies Inc*

Phone:*309-740-1565* Fax: *866-291-2541*

Email: ** <> URL **

Gtalk: *unicomaditya *