*Oracle Agile PLM Solution Architect*
*Duration:10 weeks (Extension possible)*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
The successful candidate will be the Solution Architect for 1 of 3
workstreams, and will be responsible for:
- Leading requirements gathering sessions with end users (mix of
scientists, engineers, and project managers)
- Developing data model with appropriate objects and attributes
- Prototyping the solution in Agile (including configuration thereof)
- Possibly creation of validation artifacts (Requirements specification,
configuration specs, test scripts)
- Possibly data migration design and execution
- Design and implementation experience with Oracle's Agile PLM required
(ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 implementations)
- BS in engineering or computer science required
- Industry experience in Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices is a plus
Oracle Agile PLM, specifically:
- Product Collaboration (PC) several projects over several years
- Product Portfolio Management (PPM) at least one project
Solution Architect is expected to:
- Bring in depth functional knowledge of Agile PLM
- Work closely/collaboratively with industry specialists that know
pharma and/or med devices
- “Front of the room" facilitation skills to ask good questions, explain
Agile concepts and functionality, and inspire client confidence
- Management-ready documentation skills are a plus
Expenses will be covered. Project is anticipated to be 10 weeks long. There
is a possibility that it may run longer.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.