Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Websphere Developer *for one of our
clients *Purchase,
NY*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Websphere Developer

*Location: *Purchase, NY

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b & Driving License copy of the consultant.*

*Req Details:*

·         4+ years experience in WebSphere Integration Developer/IBM
Integration Designer and WebSphere Process Server

·         Ability to design components in WPS based on business
requirements. (mandatory)

·         Experience in developing BPELs using WID/IID  and very strong in
BPEL concepts like Fault handling/ Compensation etc. (Mandatory)

·         Strong knowledge in using bindings like Webservice, MQ and MQ JMS

·         Java programming experience with knowledge in SDO programming

·         Experience in using WebSphere JDBC adapters (Preferred)

·         Experience in configuring resources (DataSources/Queues/ Act.
Specs. etc.) on WebSphere Process Server (preferred)

·         Experience in SQL Server (optional )

·         Experience/ Working knowledge in WebSphere MQ (Preferred)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *