*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Passport number are must during
*Skill Set: System administrator for the Salesforce instance *
*Work Location Torrance, CALIFORNIA*
*Duration of contract: 1 ~ 3 months*
*Mode of Interview: Phone Screen and Skype*
Performs system administrator tasks but not limited to: configuring and
maintaining user interface and search configurations; set ups Chatter; sets
up and manages users; manages security and data access; creates and
maintains custom fields; maintains and insures data quality; manages data;
creates, runs and/or modifies reports and dashboards; automates email
administration, workflows and items as necessary; and manages support
Performs tasks related to code and configuration artifacts deployment
Creates documentation to support management and maintenance of Salesforce
and associated applications.
Provides assistance to developers and testers in order to resolve defects
encountered during the development or testing process. As needed, gathers
requirements, develops and executes test plans and documents test results.
Develops and maintains business and technical knowledge of Salesforce and
• Bachelor’s degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science
or Business and relevant work experience in systems analysis/design.
• Experience configuring and administering Salesforce
• Salesforce Administrator and Developer certifications
· Provide effective system administration and maintenance of
• Leverage salesforce.com best practices for platform administration
• Create and Maintain Users, Roles, Profiles, Groups, Sharing Rules
for existing and new Salesforce projects
• Manage sandboxes for new and existing salesforce projects
• Knowledge and experience with configuring alerts, dashboards and
ad hoc reports.
• Experience in modeling requirements using at least one or more of
the following: State Diagrams, System Context Diagrams, User Interface
Prototype, Activity Diagram, Workflow Diagrams, External Interface Diagrams
• Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience with current
relevant technologies used in the development, implementation and support
of software solutions. Languages such as Apex, Html, Visual Forces Page,
SQL \\ Tools SQL, Server, SQL Server db, and Data Loader.
• Advanced knowledge of all aspects of SFDC configuration and
technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential
system implications related to the SFDC release upgrades or crisis
situations to define/implement workaround processes, corrective action,
communication, and system clean-up activities.
• Demonstrated experience with Salesforce deployments and using
change sets and or ant scripts, resolving deployment related issues,
migration of those change to multiple Salesforce instances (Dev, QA, Stage)
• Experience in developing and documenting processes, procedures for
system usage and integration.
• Experience creating system maintenance and training documentation.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Extensive PC software skills including Microsoft Office suite of
products such as Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Project, etc.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.