*Windows Support Engineer*
*Bethlehem, PA *
*6-12 month contract*
In this role, you will work with a team that is responsible for the server
hardware, firmware, operating system and direct-attached-storage for the
Firm’s server fleet. The successful candidate will have hands-on
experience with supporting a wide range of enterprise computing platforms
utilizing Cisco UCS blades and standalone servers running Microsoft Windows
Server 2008, 2012. The role will be primarily focused on; building and
configuring servers related to a new project, as well as for general OS
support. You will work independently and have solid support,
troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Performing installs and repairs
- Perform basic L2 day-to-day run-the-firm support.
- Work with other IT teams (e.g. Database, Network, Virtualization,
Datacenter) as necessary to deploy and maintain tech solutions
- Participate in 7x24x365 support for the company’s server fleet as part
of an on-call rotation. You will be one of 8 on the team
- Configure and analyze server security and security update compliance.
- Configure and manage storage technologies included with Windows Server
- Configure and manage Distributed File System.
- Configure Network Access Protection.
- Monitor and maintain servers running Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Identify, evaluate, and apply software/firmware patches
- Implement and maintain basic scripts as needed (Powershell)
- Some late night and weekend work will be required.
- 3+ years’ experience managing a large Windows environment of 1,000+
users is preferred.
- 3+ years professional experience installing, administering and
supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripting
- 2+ years professional experience supporting VMWare ESX5x
- 1+ year experience working in a Linux environment
- Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication
skills, be a self-starter and excel when working in a team environment.
- Candidate must possess outstanding organization, time management, and
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.