Hello All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.

*Client: Mindtree/ APPLE*

Position : Physical Design
Location : Santa Clara,CA
Duration : Contract

Requisition Details

   - Expert in Physical Design Implementation on advanced technology nodes
   like 28nm, 14nm for block/SoC level
   - Expert in STA, clock/power distribution/analysis, RC extraction &
   correlation, Floor planning, place & route, Physical verification
   - Must have a proven track record of delivering tape-out quality GDSII
   with silicon success
   - Expertise in pre layout, post layout timing analysis and timing ECO
   implementation
   - Expert in ASIC standard cell logic and physical libraries, DRC/LVS and
   tape-out procedures
   - Expert in writing scripts to achieve high performance and productivity
   through automation
   - Experience with leading a team of 2 – 4 members
   - Proficient in scripting languages (Perl/Tcl)

·         Extensive experience in Synopsys/Magma/Cadence physical design
tools

--
*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*