Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Position : Websphere Admin*
*Location : Billerica, MA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
• Installation of clustered deployments of Middleware (WebSphere, tomcat)
• Deploy WebSphere application sever files for various WAS applications
• Patching, Upgrade, Migration of Middleware (e.g. WebSphere) Application
• Maintain the integrity, security, performance and availability of
Middleware WAS environments
• High availability and Disaster recovery – installation and configuration
at Application layer
• Install, upgrade, patch, configure, troubleshoot and administer a variety
of 3rd party vendor tools
• Familiarity with DB2 technologies (TSA) and software life-cycle
activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability
and compliance with business requirements
• Monitor Application servers for compliance with established standards,
policies, configuration guidelines and procedures
• Provide capacity analysis reports/data and recommendations for
• Analyze Java Heap dumps and provide root cause analysis for application
• Responsible for application server backup/recovery, performance analysis
and tuning, and monitoring in partnership with Infrastructure teams.
• Deployments at Database level, DB2, Middleware products, WebSphere
application server, WebSphere commerce applications, Version control systems
• Advanced troubleshooting (ability to think outside of box) and advanced
shell scripting for all databases involving Oracle, SQL Server, WebSphere
• Installation and security implementation middleware infrastructure
• Configuration and maintenance of web-tier infrastructure (Apache, IIS,
• Patching, Cloning, troubleshooting application errors/issues, App and SQL
tuning, advanced troubleshooting (ability to think outside of box) for WAS,
• May lead the work of others or provide guidance to entry level roles
• This position is full-time and will require after hours and on-call
support and weekend maintenance
* Key Accountabilities :*
• As a team member, the Applications Support Engineer will maintain
reliable, quality, systems environments for one or more locations. This
includes capacity planning and management, performance management, systems
investigations for corrective actions, systems installations, upgrades,
maintenance and enhancements.
• Collaborate with management and technical teams to review and define
• Provide technical expertise in support of client critical systems and
supporting infrastructure components for both production and development
• Perform requirements analysis for new systems deployments and improvement
programs to enhance existing and proposed environments.
• Ensure that systems are in compliance with hardware, software, and
technical standards for installation, configuration, operations management
and on-going maintenance.
• Provide support for mission critical systems during and outside normal
business hours when required; participate in on-call rotation schedule.
• Provide routine and ad hoc status reports to management for systems and
infrastructure components for performance and capacity metrics.
• Expand skills set with online courses, in-person training and individual
research of latest technologies, concepts and techniques to enhance ability
to foresee workable solutions to customer requirements.
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building
partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to team mates in an open,
balanced and objective manner.
*Required Skills : *
• Understanding written code which glues together various applications that
were never meant to speak to each other to produce reliable automated
• Middleware Software – WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat
• Understand Database Software – dB2, Oracle
• Understand Virtualization APIs – Amazon, VMWare preferred.
• Linux Infrastructure – DNS, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, DHCP, SSH
• Ticketing systems- Assyst, Rally, Atlassian Jira or similar
• Agile Development methodologies (we use sprints & Kanban)
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.