Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Client: Mindtree/ Cisco*
Position : Splunk Support SME Enginner
Location : SanJose,CA
Duration : Long time Contract
*Splunk Support SME Engr*
Splunk Admin certified engineer
· Strong Python scripting knowledge on Splunk, should be able to
develop and troubleshoot Splunk Apps
· Experience with software product build, install, upgrade, and
support of Splunk and analytics products
· Excellent troubleshooting skills required
· Proven documentation skills required
· Cross-platform experience and the expertise to identify and
resolve integration issues
· 10+ years of experience in Data management, Analytics and BI
· Understanding of the Service Operations process specified by the
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) process at the
· Good understanding of Databases
· Basic VMware/Virtualization understanding
· Linux Networking understanding will be a plus
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-8609* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.