Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

*Position  : Sr. Java Developer/Architect Location  : Rockville MDDuration
: Contract-to-Hire*

*This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the candidates should be a US
Citizen or Green card holders who can convert full-time after contract*

10+ years of experience developing applications using Java/J2ee and Web
Core technologies required: Java/J2ee, Google GWT, Struts, Design Patterns,
Experience in leading the team of 5+ developers throughout the SDLC
Experience in leading multiple projects within and across different
releases at the same time
Experience in implementing critical web-based applications for
high-availability applications and experience in SOA a great plus
Experience with test driven development, continuous integration, and agile
development such as Scrum
Experience working in security initiatives projects along with project
contingency, performance testing and load testing
Strong technical  leadership