*Position Title: DataBase Developer /Datastage*
*Location: Portland, OR*
*Duration: 9+ Months*
Here are the skills needed in descending priority order…
· Strong stored procedure development skills (Sybase preferred;
Oracle or SQL Server also OK)
· Strong SQL skills (Sybase a bonus; Oracle/MS SQL/… also OK)
· Familiar with version control software (GIT preferred;
TFS/subversion/… also OK) and software release best practices
· Able to read and make easy modifications to Korn shell scripts
· Confident software developer fluent in at least one of (C# or
Java) and at least one “scripting” language (python preferred; ruby/Perl/…
acceptable, iron Python a bonus)
· *Datastage experience a plus*
· Agile/scrum experience a plus
· Soft skills: excellent communicator/facilitator, ability to lead
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.