Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
*Job Title : Front End Developer*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duartion : 6 weeks (I know it’s about a 6- week contract but you can plan
on if the candidate is good he will stay longer.)*
*Job Description :*
The UI developer will be responsible for utilizing best practices to create
a seamless responsive experience that matches the design provided. The
ideal candidate has experience coding in front end programming languages
with past experience coding in Sitefinity CMS, and strong project
Web Product Planning & Scoping (5%):
1. Participates in all phases of projects including development, design,
testing and production
2. Serves an advisor to internal stakeholders and ad hoc project
committees. Works closely with business leads and project managers to
coordinate information & activities.
UI Development (95%):
3. Develop a responsive website from scratch in Sitefinity environment with
a UI developer.
5. Configure Sitefinity for white-label, multi-site and multi-lingual
6. Integrate custom APIs built in house to enable quoting, purchase and
7. The Front End Developer operates effectively as a member of the
8. Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of
enhancements and fixes.
9. Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in
10. Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
11. Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable
12. Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
13. Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
14. Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and
*Basic Qualifications Required - *
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional
experience as a front end web developer
*Previous Experience: *
- Minimum 8 years industry experience building client side applications
utilizing HTML, CSS, JS/JQuery, and integrating APIs utilizing C#,
- Proven experience working with the ASP.net framework, configuring and
utilizing Telerik Sitefinity as a CMS
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past development experience- focusing on
clean and efficient coding practices
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with back
end developers and designers
- Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies,
usability principles, web-based information architecture and design
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced,
sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience with agile/scrum
- Familiarity with the technical considerations involved in designing for
*Knowledge and Skills:*
- Knowledge of: Effective Web design, Web development, web programming
languages, Web technology, and a variety of software is required;
Environment/Physical demands: None
Travel/Shift work: 5% Travel to (but not exclusive to) UK, Brazil, Canada,
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical
skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive
development concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
and varying levels of the organization
- An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and
- You bring a strong work ethic, a relentless focus on the customer,
demonstrated experience delivering the needs of the business, an
unencumbered mind and experience building simple and intuitive interfaces
for complex applications across multiple sectors (ecommerce, retail, SaaS,
B2B, B2C) and devices - desktop, tablet, mobile (web & apps)
- You are metrics and outcome driven.
- You drive continuity and consistency in development across a range of
devices and customers groups to ensure we exceed the customer’s
expectations and meet the business’s goals
*Knowledge and Skills:*
- Knowledge of: Relational database management, graphic design, information
architecture and client management; budget and other financial documents to
maximize department resources and maintain control over expenditures
- Four years of technical experience working with Web applications, Web
design, enterprise applications and relational databases.
- At least one year of experience in a management or supervisory capacity
demonstrating the ability to perform effective budget and vendor management.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.