Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
· 3+ years of software QA and testing experience in Windows
· Strong knowledge of Software Product Development and Quality
· Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2008R2 or greater, including T-SQL
· Experience with test automation and manual testing
· Experience with test automation tools (TestComplete)
· Experience with defect tracking tools
· Experience working in Agile methodolgy
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to organize and work on multiple concurrent tasks
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
· Scripting experience in VBScript or similar languages
· Familiarity with the Media industry related to Cable, Broadcast,
Digital, and/or National
*Roles & Responsibilities*
The QA Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining QA resources,
following and updating testing methodologies, and measuring and reporting
on all aspects of Agency product tests based on their stated requirements.
This position will play a key role in the following QA initiatives:
· Reducing improper product function by identifying and
implementing appropriate testing procedures.
· Reducing issue escalation to Agency product support.
· Improving overall Agency product quality.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Engineering or Computer Science Graduate
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.