Job Title: Sharepoint BA

Location: SFO, CA
12+ MOnths

1. Build, configure, and maintain SharePoint Sites

2.Work closely with various business users to assist in designing and
implementing SharePoint sites.

3.Assist in the design and implementation of SharePoint standards including
security and disaster recovery.

4.Monitor and optimize SharePoint performance.

5.Work with various business users to understand and document content and
site ownership

6.General troubleshooting.

7.Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions &

Thanks & Regards,

*Manju G*

*Aptiva Corp*

825 Georges Rd, Suite 1

North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Phone: 732-369-3307

***The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral. Please pass
my information to your business peers, friends, and co-workers. ***

*NOTE**:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with: *"REMOVE"* in the subject line and your
ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience