Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com

Position :- Oracle Fusion Financials Consultant
Location : Houston, TX
Duration :- 6+ Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION *:-

·         Oracle Fusions Financials  Functional

·         At least 2 Implementation project experience in Fusion Financials

·         Good functional knowledge in AP, AR And GL

·         Interface Testing with downstream applications .

·         Security Configuration (optional)

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*