*Duration: **6 - 9 months*
MUST BE ABLE TO COME FOR AN IN-PERSON
Manager is looking for solid hands on .NET experience. Will work in close
conjunction with the Program Management Team so they can effectively
communicate development progress, risks and issues with business
stakeholders- *Site Core* experience is a plus for this position.
- Work with our team to understand, clarify, and shape requirements
- Participate in daily Scrum and other Sprint related meetings
- Perform high level and detailed design to satisfy complex business
- Analyze, design, implement, refactor, and unit test new and existing
software components using .NET technologies
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with all members of the team
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS, or have equivalent work
- *7+ years of software development experience*
- *Proficiency with the .NET platform, particularly C#, WCF, and Entity
- *Experience with web development including ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>,
java script frameworks, and AJAX*
- *Experience with enterprise class Content Managements Systems,
Sitecore is a plus*
- *Proficiency in relational database design and programming with SQL
- *Strong knowledge of agile software development methodologies*
- *Strong knowledge of software design patterns and best practices*
- *Working knowledge of agile software development practices*
- *Excellent written and verbal communication skills*
- *Passion for developing effective, high-quality software solutions*
- *Background in the healthcare industry is a plus*
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.