Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
******MUST BE A CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD******
Phone and Skype Interview
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator - Linux, Cloud, Puppet
Contract Duration: 6 months
Location: Carle Place, New York
• Position requires 6 – 8 years of Linux Administration experience
supporting Production, Development & QA environments
• Solid knowledge of Linux (RHEL) operating system internals, file
system structures, and machine architectures Performance tuning of
Enterprise servers is necessary.
• Knowledge and experience on Solaris/AIX, VMware ESX,VERITAS
Suite, EMC Storage and software
• Experience with VMWare and Cloud computing is a must.
• Must have working and coding experience with puppet
• Good knowledge of hardware technologies and systems support –
administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning,
security, and general maintenance
• Detailed knowledge of backup, recovery, and disaster recovery
(DR) schemes, schedules, and testing methodologies, storage data
replication, snapshot, RAID, or data movement software, enterprise tape
• Working experience with at least one scripting tool,
Perl,python, Ruby, and UNIX shell scripts
• Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies
and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and
non-technical peoples both verbally and in writing. Skill in writing
concise, understandable, technical documentation is necessary
• Flexibility in work hours as well as able to handle shifting
priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is necessary
• Experience dealing with end-user troubleshooting requests -
Ability to work within a team environment and independently is a must
• Must be able to multi-task, be process-minded and detail oriented
• Must have excellent written, verbal communications, good
presentation and project management skills
• Effectively communicates technical actions, ensures audience
understands why/what/when work will be accomplished
• Lead and completes tasks independently, with attention to detail
and while under pressure
• Excellent judgment, problem resolution, and decision-making
skills as well as the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
• This position involves handling machines, racking and stacking
and moving them across various places
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong Linux Systems Administrator with Storage experience and high
potential to adapt new technologies. This position is in a team of skilled
and dynamic individuals to support a 24x7 Unix/Linux/EMC Storage
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for technology that is
capable of innovative thinking and the ability to break down and dig into
the details of problems and provide innovative solutions.
*Primary Job Responsibilities *
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to
provisioning new servers, Server automation, provisioning storage,
performing application setup, hardware and OS upgrades, diagnosing issues
with applications running on the server, shell scripting, debugging network
configuration, responding to problem tickets for issues reported by
clients, writing formal RCA for production problems, providing feedback to
architecture and development teams, providing coverage on our holiday peak
periods and on-call 24/7 support rotation.
*Must be proficient in the following OS/Hardware/Applications:*
• RHEL, Solaris, AIX
• HP and IBM Blade chassis and VMWare
• EMC Storage, Emulex HBA’s and SAN switches
• Cloud services(AWS, Softlayer, Rackspace)
• DNS, Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, Oracle
• Puppet/Chef, Spacewalk, Tivoli, Splunk, TSM
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.