Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at puj...@itscient.com <puj...@itscient.com> or
*Position: Hadoop Developer with ETLLocation: Bellevue, WADuration: 6+
- Should possess strong design and architecture skills.
- Ability to architect BD end to end solutions.
- Should have clear and strong hands on experience.
- Deliver solutions for using an Agile Development model
- Understanding and working to come up with solutions to problems,
design and architect, Building and collaborating with business and
technical teams to deliver software
- Will involve constant interaction with client hence strong
- Should be able to work on onsite/offshore model and should be able to
drive things by self and work around issues and highlight and mitigate
- Should be self-driven and innovative and provide technical guidance
- Strong documentation skills.
- At least 5+ years of solid experience in the software industry with
strong experience in Big Data Technologies.
- Strong Expetise working in / Understanding of Big data a technologies
with strong focus on Hortonworks.
- Strong knowledge of Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, Spark,
Storm with hands on experience – all or most of these.
- Solid technology expertise in J2EE and related technologies
- Strong Unix Scripting skills
- Be very comfortable with Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Data warehouse and BI technologies – Exposure to ETL
and Reporting tools and appliances like Teradata.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Expertise in SQL databases (e.g. MySQL or Oracle) and strong ability
to write SQL queries.
- Proven ability to lead a team of engineers.
- Ability to work in onsite/offshore model
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn is required
- Has played pivotal roles as an engineer and architect across domains.
- Have ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment and
be able to produce efficient and robust solution
- High energy, confidence, and agility to drive a team.
- Candid, direct, and non-political.
- A creative thinker who can bring in new ideas and innovations to the
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5270 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll *puj...@itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.